- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, St. John's University - Collegeville, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, College of St. Scholastica - Duluth, MN
- Graduate: Masters of Science Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner, Morningside University - Sioux City, IA
- Registered Nurse, Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Licensed School Nurse by Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing & Standards Board
- Public Health Nurse, Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Certified Diabetes Educator by National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- Family Nurse Practitioner by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Empowering those with diabetes to live their best life as someone with type-1 diabetes.
- I enjoy traveling nationwide and to other countries. I enjoy scuba diving, hang gliding, playing beach volleyball, water sports, and most winter sports. I have 2 young children whom my golden retriever (Lilo) competes for attention from.