Welcome to the Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis (ECM)
Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis
7701 York Avenue South, Suite 180
Edina, MN 55435 for a map
Our phone numbers:
Main Office 952-927-7810
Business Office: 952-512-5625
Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis, P.A. has served patients for over 30 years and is committed to quality patient care. We are an independent clinic of five Mayo trained physicians specializing in endocrinology, or disorders of hormones and metabolism. We have a team of certified diabetic educators who all work closely with our physicians to provide our diabetic patients the best education and care possible.
Some of the more common conditions which are evaluated or treated by us include adult diabetes, thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary, adrenal, and gonadal diseases.
Since our physicians only treat endocrine related conditions, our patients must have a primary care physician who will treat any non-endocrine issues that may arise.
Diagnoses we treat including but not limited to:
- Thyroid: Hyperthyroid, Hypothyroid, Goiter, Thyroid Nodule, Thyroid Cancer
- Diabetes: DM- type 1 and 2,Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia,GDM / Gestational Diabetes
- Bone: Osteoporosis / Osteopenia, Hyperparathyroid, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Pituitary: Pituitary Adenoma, Galactorrhea, Hypopituitarism, Diabetes Insipidus
- Adrenal: Adrenal Adenoma, Hyperadrenalism, Hypoadrenalism
- Gonadal Disease: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Hypogonadism, Turners Syndrome