Endocrinology Clinic's Patient Portal lets you get more from your health care when it is convenient for you. It's fast, easy, and secure access allows you to do everything online with a click of a button.
With Patient Portal you can:
- Fill out health forms and submit them directly to the office online.
- Mobile access to patient portal is now live on ‘Go Patient’ mobile application.
- View lab results online
- View a clinical summary of your office visit. This can be sent to you after you have seen your physician.
- Request an appointment:
Exceptions (Please call the Clinic at 952-927-7810):
- If it is your first appointment with us
- If you need an urgent appointment
- If have symptoms or questions
- Ask a Question **If you have an emergency please call 911.
Established Patients: Don’t have time to call us? Established Patients can send us their questions via the patient portal using the “Ask a Question” section. Staff is available Monday – Friday. Expect a response through the patient portal within 2 business days if the physician is in the office. For a faster response time related to time sensitive questions or concerns please call our office at 952-927-7810.
New Patients: Please note that the Ask a Question section is reserved for established patients only. Please call our office to schedule an appointment if you have not already done so at 952-927-7810.
If you already have an account: