- Depending on your contract with your insurance company, you may be required to make a co-payment or pay a deductible amount.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. Failure to pay your co-payment at the time of service may result in a $20 billing fee.
- Patients who have an insurance plan with a deductible that has not yet been met will be asked to $50.00 when they check in for their appointment. (This does not apply to patients who have Medicare.) This payment will be used towards the deductible your insurance company will apply to your services. If you are unable to pay this at the time of service, please contact our business office at 952-927-5316 to set up a payment plan.
- We accept cash, checks, and debit cards
- Credit cards from American Express, VISA, Discover, and MasterCard
- If you do not cancel your appointment or if you fail to come to your appointment you will be charged a $50.00 fee.
Insurance payments paid directly to Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis, P.A. will be applied to your account. You will receive a billing statement from us if there is a balance remaining.
Please contact the Business Office Staff at 952-927-5316 if:
You have any questions about your statement, encounter unexpected financial problems that affect your insurance status, or have difficulty meeting your financial obligations.